Monday, February 8, 2010

Long Time, No See!

Let's start out with some red drawings. This one was based on my old white stripes girl previously shown on this blog. I wanted to make a new one, and I found this one much cuter.

My character Marissa. I gave her a new look. Her pigtails were giving me such a headache!
Now the next two pictures are of my portfolio concentration in AP Art. The theme is "death and rebirth." This one is showing how pills and drugs look so fun. They might turn you into a new person. However, the more you use them, the more you're dying away. You're simply turning yourself into a demon.

This is based off of my cat's death. I feel like she is still with me. Why a rabbit though? I wanted to draw a rabbit that day I drew it.
The grave that says ESTHER is based on a pet rabbit my mum had when she was a little girl.
Also, spot the John Carpenter movie reference!



Finally, I'll leave you guys off with a doodle of some steampunk girl. She kind of looks like one of the little sisters from Bioshock...





No comments: